If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

streda 9. marca 2011

When I take camera...

So. It´s pretty easy. I take my camera and get lost in the world of pictures, beautiful nature and colours. I love that. But I also would like to have other camera, better. This one´s got 8 megapixels and it´s NOT enough. 
These are from holidays in Italy:
Down there is Bormio, a beautiful city. And the ski slopes in the resort are perfect.
Don´t you love the sun? I do.
And I am pretty addicted to photographing the trees.
I know. I am not a good photographer- but still I like it.
I love this pic^. It makes me feel somehow... out of the world. Dammit

And some other pictures:
This one´s from Dolomiti, Italy... 
Spain-Andalusia, Cádiz
Tenerife- Canary Islands, Playa de las Americas

Tenerife
Sunsets- they´re kinda romantic, aren´t they? 

So long and thanks for all the fish :)
Yeah, I read all the Hitchhiker´s guide to the galaxy books. And liked them.





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára