If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

nedeľa 13. marca 2011

All is done

I put my trust in you
I made a friend from you
I would do anything for you
But, again, that´s not what you would have done, too...

Trust nor fate
Pray or hate
It was a mistake
And you´re so fake

Can I blame you?
Or should I blame me?
What did thy do?
Is not what I would
So hate me
Should I care?
I don´t need to dare

The black eyes of yours
Lost words from mouth
You´ve been too close
But all has gone with doubts

Scream so deep, scream so far
All lies are alive and done
Bonds broken and gone
Weep, but weeping´s for nothing
Sleep well tonight
Sleep tight

All is done, all has been said
Lies are alive and wishes broken
The decisions are made
Tears numbered, tears dried
I´m moving over
So what? Again, all it has made me-
yeah, I´m stronger

So long, thanks for all the lies

2 komentáre: