If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

streda 16. marca 2011

Listen, listen...

Never listen, never care
I can scream, may I die?
Never listen, never tell
And sometimes made a little hell...

Have you ever listened to me,
have you been there for me?
I made my mistakes, made them right
Can we made us right, or are we about to stay apart?

Looking in the mirror I cannot see
Who I really am, cuz maybe it is who I wanna be
Sometimes I see me, sometimes you
But mirrors lie and so do people...

You showed me life, took my hand
Made my first way through
But then I was all alone
And lost in blue...
A solitude built aghast
My feelings confused
I secretly longed for your appreciation
Not as if I have ever got it

Do not use your past, do not tell me
Your life is yours, and I am sorry,
but mine´s mine..
You made me cry so countless times
I don´t want to be self pitty
Can´t you see me as I really am?
Can you love me for who I am?

I know your sins, I know your past
Do not have to ask
So many things will never be the way they seemed
Life is not the way we´ve dreamed

Her eyes fell down with shame
And she cried, again and again
The scars bleeding their way out
But all of her pain stayed there
There, where once have been her heart

Are you proud of me?
Can´t you see?
All I am doing, it is not for me
It is for you...
Down and down I fall
In my own...
We can´t understand each other
so all is there left to say: whatever...






another so called "poem"

1 komentár: