If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

utorok 20. septembra 2011

With expectations comes disappointment

All I want to say is- I'm so fed up with this feeling of disappointment. Whom can I trust when I expected people around me- my friends, so to say- to act in one way and keep their promises, but then they changed into somebody else and completely changed their behaviour and acting? Yes, all I wanted was to have a friend. Maybe best friend. Now I'm not sure if it's my fault they've changed, or that I've changed or I made them change... I really don't know. 
But tell me, is it too much to expect someone at least reply to your text in which you wrote ''Happy Birthday'', cause actually it is his or hers birthday? Why do they contact you just when they need something from you? 
And at last but not least- why does a man you look up to have to cheat on his wife and ruin everything good and positive you've ever thought that he was?
Well, maybe, I just think it's the life... 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára