If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

nedeľa 11. septembra 2011

Thirst- a book to read


I've recently finished reading Christopher Pike's Thirst No. 1. I'd found the book in Barnes and Nobles bookstore in Miami while on vacation and it immediately drew my attention. From the very first page I was sucked in the plot; for me it is one of the best books about vampires. Perfectly written, enthralling. I recommend it:)
Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice (Last Vampire: Thirst Omnibus #1)Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice by Christopher Pike
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Probably the best book about vampires I've ever read.

View all my reviews

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára