If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

štvrtok 8. septembra 2011

High school

High school- a fun place or hell? It's my fourth year on high school and I still can't decide. Of course, I do have fun- sometimes. But what can really get on my nerves are subjects I am not interested in. For example, Math. It's awkward that we have to study all of the subjects and we can choose extra lessons from two subjects in third grade{eleventh} and from three subjects in fourth grade{twelfth}. Apart from these, we still have one Physics lesson per week, and also one Biology, Chemistry and Geography per week.
I don't like it.

What I can tell honestly is that I cannot wait to leave for college. Really. I know it's going to be more difficult, but I don't care, at least I'll have subjects I like. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára