If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

sobota 2. apríla 2011

Spring´s Here !!!



You gotta love sunsets like these. That is- apart from other reasons-why I love spring. I love walking around the river and watching the sun set; or roller-skating, for that matter. Last time I took my dog with me and she was running next to me while I was roller-skating; unfortunately, she had to be at the other side of road as me. Some guys shouted at me for that- but, oops, I´m sorry, I was listening to music, so I didn´t hear them. Which is, at least I think so, better for them. They wouldn´t like my reply to their words. But, as long as the music was playing in my ears, I just didn´t care. Because it is MUSIC, dammit! :)

Aren´t those colors just perfect? 



This was taken in a park in a spa town Piešťany. Lemme say, this town´s so small you can walk from one edge to the another in about one hour. But the nature there is really beautiful. It is like a whole other world for me. Some places there hold the most treasured and rawest memories of mine; I always loved swimming in the river, called Váh, but in the recent years it started to be little bit dirty and muggy.



So, besides the colors and blooming flowers and trees, the other thing I love about spring is the scent in the air. It cannot be described- because it´s a blending of various smells that create a whole, so perfect and joined together that I loose my words. The air starts to warm up and the wind is changed into a cool, fine breeze. It is sometimes drizzling, too, but not in the annoying way; well, not for me. You can hear the birds twittering and singing. 
I simply love spring <3 In my country
SLOVAKIA

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára