If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

nedeľa 10. apríla 2011

A little girl afraid of darkness

Alone and dark
In this room again
The long night
Stretching ahead of me
How have I become like this?
A child afraid of facing the world
What terrifies me?
The reality, this sickening world
Or fear of loosing the world of mine?


All I have is me, me
For I am the only one whom I can see
I am an egoistic hypocrite
Whining on and on ´bout how unfair
The life is and how nobody cares
For the truth is, I have build a hedge
Around me, around myself
Still am a little girl afraid of the dark


The moon is full, the moon is bright
The feel of sudden energy
The new life


Children of the night, awake
Come to me from where you´ve been
Magic is waiting, waiting for us
You have the strength to set me free


The lovers of night, lovers of dark
Make yourself invited
I´ll show you around
Take me home, make me see


For I am just a little girl
Who´s not that little anymore


My love, come to me
And make me believe
For I dont trust you exist

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára