If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

utorok 24. augusta 2010

Honesty is Honestly The Hardest Thing

Maybe you know that feeling. That damn bad feeling when you just wanna tell the truth and nothing else. You try as hard as you can. It burns your tongue and it aches inside. You want to spill those words out, no matter what. But then something stops you from doing so. But what? What is that? You don´t want to hurt those people?
It isn´t fair. But world isn´t fair. And just like that, the truth is not very pleasant. Mostly the truthful truth. And there are many people who are afraid of the truth, or they don´t like it.
So what to do? Hold yourself back?
Honestly, sometimes the truth they tell me hurts. Sure that it does. But I don´t like being lied to.
And then it happens. I can no more hold the words inside, so I spill them out. And then I realize that it was NOT what I wanted to say. I so suck in it!
So hell... Am I bad person if I am once honest?

FTW!

Great, just great...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára