If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

sobota 29. januára 2011

Lust and Love


I´ve caught your glance in a crowd
And something weird fell apart
My foolishness and stupid thud of heart
Oh, dear, we´ll make love until we fade apart

Your fingers all round me
Mine in your ragged hair
Oh, dear, can you hear it?
I´m someone you´ll never be

Bad full of ash
Grave of advance
Do it any way
We can never be
Not what I believe

Mirrors of war race
Voice with no sound
This scar tissue, a trace
Of what... we never be

Do it any way
The image we´ll never see
Paradise that will never come
Passion that stays undone

Hell is what I say,
In hell 
shall I remain

We can do it in any way...
Do it in any way.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára