If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

sobota 29. januára 2011

In Shadow Shall Remain...

Embrace myself into emptiness
Dissolve into nothingness
Lurge into unknown space
I´m fallin´, down on my face


Voice of menace
Words swirling around
Empty shadow, hollow space
In words I used to believe gettin´ bold


Crazy damn twist of memories
Faces with silent lips
Frozen broken hellish dreams
What would you think that it seems?


I miss you and I please you
I hate you and I´m afraid you
Are only a vacant shadow


So...
Get out
Get out
Get outta my fuckin´ brain!


Closed locked forgotten past
A bitter shadow that memories cast
Grave built outta them
Ashes burnin´ an eternal flame


Ashes to ashes...
Dust to dust...
Death of´em is what I ask 
No more burnin´, no other stolen dream


Get out 
Get out
Leave...



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára