If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

sobota 13. novembra 2010

Streets of past

Im a ghost walking the streets of my past.
i know i got lost,
but where is my gate,
where can i find some place? 
Some shadows dont want to disappear,
some havent even appear, 
where is the hidden truth, 
was it me or was it you?
Some shelters are broken,
some are ruins of a stroke,
other dismissed or vanished,
why cannot be the truth published?
I know my heart is buried somewhere here,
is it far or is it near? 
Where have my love gone, 
cause here in my chest theres an abandoned throne.
Who is about to blame? 
Do they burn with a shame,
or are they rather in hell,
under a mystic, magnificent spell?

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára