If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

pondelok 14. februára 2011

Nothing

I want nothing but everything and a desire. 
I want to keep moving forward, not looking back, so I would not have to open that annoying box called memories. I am on the top of the food chain, but yet not high enough to be too wise. Where the beauty is considered to be the most astonishing and holy importance of this faltering life, I am more likely to walk alone. I want to be true.
A friend, someone, anyone who understands would be nice, but I know there is not such a thing as love or whatever. So I keep my pace in the peaceful darkness, too close to be real but still so far away to be seen or heard. There surely must be place somewhere out there where I would like to be but I am not sure. Mostly I am not sure with anything.
If being lonely means being on someone´s own, I surely must be alone. But yet, it doesn´t feel like that- from time to time. I may be hidden in this world, but yet not truly hidden so you could not find me. I´m keeping my pace, the dark path that leads me throughout the life with just few sun rays left. I need my will, my own memories, but they build a folded image. I need my freedom. I want to share my silent thoughts and wishes with someone who knows and understands, or else alone. I want to run fastly, breath deeply, laugh hearthly, smile wildly, play wisely and live truly. But, as long as I am hiding I can´t. Therefore, I am a lie. 
My legs run but not fast enough and my heart beats too fast. I am running away everytime reality catches me, but I cannot. I am loosing myself, my own will, my sanity. The reality I live in cannot blend with this world. I am holding on a thin branch, not knowing how much time is there for me left.
I am lost in the space, hidden in between the worlds I cannot be seen. I try so hard to pay the law and see the meaning of this all. Keeping my pace, I am on my dark path leading into unknown space. I am alone in this world, and yet not alone enough to make hour holy. I have painted all my pictures red. Hoping for at least nothing, all I ever get is... I cannot stand in vain. I fall asleep and dream a dream. There is no harmony in the sound of my soul, it is all about chaos. I travel without the light somewhere I cannot be found. There is no hell nor heaven. Consonant notes blends with disonant ones. 

2 komentáre:

  1. Beautifull sweety :) Haven´t you been reading my mind recently? Cause this sounds like you had ´I am running away everytime reality catches me, but I cannot. I am loosing myself, my own will, my sanity.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Well.. :P Maybe the telepathy thing works after all ;)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť