If you dont want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing. Benjamin Franklin

streda 29. decembra 2010

I´ve given up on you

Sick of all those lies
Tired of all those ties
Crawling somewhere in between
Worlds I can´t be seen


When I needed help
All you´ve done was
You turned your back
To me
Never respected what I wanted
Though you pretended


Now that I seem wiser
Quite much more stronger
I´ve given up on you
Long ago
Not sure what I feel
But with scars that won´t heel


I´ve given up on you
I´ve given up on you
Cause
You´ve given up on me


There is no mercy
No lullabies
No happy endings
I can´t, still can´t 
Never had, never will
We´ve opened wounds that won´t heel


Called when you wanted
Sent message when you needed
Stayed in quiet, hidden
With all that damn pride you´ve been given


And you know what?
I´m alone
And
I like it






Just my thoughts about... I don´t know- maybe friendships... :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára